• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Well there is no need to kill him," Simeon says as he looks on at the laughing Derro. "Is there a way to keep him trapped that will go away once we are clear of here? If we keep him tied up it is the same as killing him, as something might come along and... and eat him."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan answers with a sigh. "Well, he'll be there for about an hour. We could burn away sections of this webbing while leaving him entangled where he is. That way we could get out of here and he should be fine. How's that?"

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

"Great! Wake up to a screaming blue demon and now you want to let him loose just an hour behind us. Brainy group we got here." Francheska sits down and closes her eyes to see how much more sleep she needs to prepare spells.

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr

OOC: All of the Wizards reckon they can almost make do on the sleep they got already, but they're going to be grumpy all day, and not quite as capable as they normally are. Go ahead and prepare spells like it's morning, but all of you prepare 3 fewer spell levels for use this day. Subtract those spell levels anywhere you like, one third level, one second and one first, or three first level spells. I'll even allow you to give up ALL cantrips plus 2 additional spell levels (2nd or 1st+1st).

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Sorry I woke you all early," Simeon mumbles as the blurry-eyed wizards try and get ready to depart.

The 'orc' then goes to speak with Sebruce while the others finish. "I hope to meet you again Sebruce after I am done with all this. Then we will have plenty of time to play your game."

Turning he leaves and looks back but once more hoping the creature will be alright and that they would meet again.

Leif

Adventurer

"Salmon Orc lie to Sebruce! Salmon orc wicked!!" The little dude is shouting at the top of his lungs by the way. [AND IN THE UNDERDARK!] "Salmon Orc lure Sebruce in and then truss him up with webs and leave him to die!! Ooooooooooohhhhhh, wooooooeee is meeeeeee! Like a fish out of a-water I ammmm! OOOhhhhhhhhhhh!"

OOC, HM: *Ahem!* No comment....

Last edited:

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova

As the blue guy starts to yell, Francheska jumps up and forming a fire in her hand runs over and threatens the blue guy, "Shut up!" she hisses. "Or I'll burn you and these webs!" Francheska glares at the blue guy through her long red hair hanging down in front of her face.

Leif

Adventurer

While he is still blue, Sebruce visibly blanches when confronted bodily by the wild, redhaired elven woman. "Sebruce be quiet now," he says in a stage whisper, "Nice Flaming Elf Woman take fire away? Him quiet now."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"You are lucky she did not simply act with out any warning." then Cappizzio prepares to leave with the others

Remove ads