• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy, Reprise [Pfdr] [IC 04]

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Come on, let's go before anything else comes." Kerlan continues with the others, on their way to their destination.
[SBLOCK=Kerlan's Current Status]Location: ?-?
Initiative: ?
HP: 46/46
AC: 18, FF: 15, Touch: 13
F/R/W: +3/+4/+8
Speed: 30'

Active Spells:
Mage Armor (+4 Armor, 8 Hours)

Available Options:
Pearl of Power, 1st lvl (2/2)
Acid Dart, 1d6+2 dmg (9/9)
Abrupt Jaunt, teleport 10' (6/6)
Arcanist's Gloves, +2 CL 1st lvl (1/2)
Empowered Spellshard [Kelgore's Fire Bolt] (3/3)
Healing Belt, 2d8 healing (3/3)

Beguiler Spell Slots Left:
0th (DC 15): 5
1st (DC 16): 5 4
Spell List: 0th: Dancing Lights, Daze, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Message, Open/close, Read Magic. 1st: Charm Person, Color Spray, Comprehend Languages, Detect Secret Doors, Disguise Self, Expeditious Retreat, Hypnotism, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Rouse, Silent Image, Sleep, Undetectable Alignment, Whelm.

Wizard Spells Left:
0th (DC 16): Launch Bolt, Prestidigitation, Mage Hand, (Caltrops), (Acid Splash), (x)
1st (DC 17): Fist of Stone, Benign Transposition, Persistent Blade, Shield, (Wall of Smoke), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 18): Arcane Turmoil, Flaming Sphere, Sculpted Burning Hands, (Web), (Cloud of Knives), (Glitterdust)
3rd (DC 19): Manyjaws, (Stinking Cloud), (Extended Rope Trick), (Sculpted Glitterdust)
[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr

The wizards proceed on up the UnderDark passage, leaving a forlorn and now much quieter Sebruce behind them dangling from webs. About another mile further on, you are almost startled by the realization that what you first thought was just a curious rock formation is actually the "opening" of a crooked, narrow, Tertiary UnderDark passage leading to the west. Simeon had just a little bit before then remarked on the increasing frequency of Orc sign, and how there were indications apparent to another orc that this was not just any Orc sign, but Crushed Skull Orc sign.

The rock formations around this tertiary passageway are either naturally occurring, or carefully sculpted (by magic?) to look that way, but the end result is closing in on the equivalent of a secret door. Not quite, but close.

[sblock=HolyMan]You must be getting extremely close to Crushed Skull Orc territory. You estimate 3-4 miles more at most.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"We be very close to them bast---, um to the Crushed Skull tribe." Simeon says hefting his shield to settle it into place. "Everyone needs to be a read and maybe prepare themselves for a fight, just in case."

Leif

Adventurer

[sblock=Simeon Longknife]
Simeon also notes that the evil-smelling Crushed Skull Orc spoor is very fresh .... almost painfully fresh[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer

[sblock=OOC: FYI, HM--]
By the way, by 'spoor' I meant stuff like footprints, candybar wrappers (The Crushed Skull Orcs seem to have a penchant for Zagnut, yuk!), worn out boots, shattered axe hafts, bits of dirty cloth and rope, etc., and I said 'evil smelling' just because I figured that everything associated with a rival orc tribe must probably stink to Simeon. I did not necessarily mean actual droppings of bodily waste, though if you care to look for those I'm sure you can find some nice, fresh, juicy ones!![/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads