Lobo's Elven Space Invader's Game

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
Quandrus will ponder a moment at the site of the floating fat man.
[sblock=OOC]Knowledge Arcana (magic) +14[/sblock]
OOC: No roll needed. There's a spoiler there, just highlight the invisible text.

Drerek

First Post
Shayuri said:
Charles' trick elicits a reaction from Lily, who perks up at the summoning and examines Charles anew, as if just then seeing him.

"That wasn't a spell," she says with certainty. "How did you do that?"

There's a peculiar intensity to her question that makes it sound oddly personal.
OOC: Sorry, I did miss this.

IC: Charles moves his mount over to Lily, Landiss keeping near him. "Pardon me, but I did not answer your question. I was so surprised to see an old childhood friend, that I ignored you. Landiss is a friend that Pelor has allowed me to call on for help. It was not a spell, but more of a prayer or request."

Shayuri

First Post
"The ally of our enemy is our enemy," Lily states flatly. Rivulets of light run up her arm as she raises her hand towards the floating man, as if her blood itself was starting to glow, and her veins were shining through her skin. The light collects in the palm of her hand, coalescing into a bright silver-white glow.

(will fire eldritch blast at first sign of hostility, from either side)

Lobo Lurker

First Post
At Lily's raised hand, the djinn rises a few feet, but makes no move to flee or attack. He arches one of his brows and says: "Not all who bare blades against you are your foes." Then, chuckling he adds "...just as not all who speak sweetly into your ears are your friends."

Looking out over the assembly of horses and men (and women) he asks "Do you have enough food for your journey? It'd do no good if you died of starvation and thirst."

ethandrew

First Post
Finally catching his voice, Anderson shouts up in a powerful voice, "Do you come here to mock us or do you have some greater purpose other than being an annoying gnat in our ears?"

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
"Who has bade you to this place fair Djinn? I understood your ilk to be of a more civilized nature than to aid an army of invading maruaders." Quandrus questions with a wry smirk, iliciting a grin from Inharra who is peeking up from the inside of the tower shield floating at his side.

Drerek

First Post
Lobo Lurker said:
Looking out over the assembly of horses and men (and women) he asks "Do you have enough food for your journey? It'd do no good if you died of starvation and thirst."
Charles keeps quiet for now, letting those with apparent experience in this type of creature handle the talking.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Vertexx69 said:
"Who has bade you to this place fair Djinn? I understood your ilk to be of a more civilized nature than to aid an army of invading maruaders." Quandrus questions with a wry smirk, iliciting a grin from Inharra who is peeking up from the inside of the tower shield floating at his side.
The djinn smiles, "Fedic Khai commands me at the moment. And a fine elf he is, lest someone accuse me of speaking ill of my masters." He laughs a heartly laugh and continues. "Those summoned are normally compelled by those same summons to obey thier summoners. Are we djinni aiding an invasion, you could say that... it would also be fair to say that there is a fair bit of dissention about it as well but what can we do, magic is magic and the elves are quite good at it."

"I assure you, I am not here to mock you, but if you cannot laugh at yourself then what does that make you? I was bored and thought you might want to talk, if you don't just say the word and I'll return to my masters with your location. I leave the choice up to you." He looks at you all expectantly.

Shayuri

First Post
The flickering silvery glow at Lily's hand gutters and winks out.

She looks a little confused, and a little suspicious. "You are trying to help us...as much as you can within the bounds of what a summoned creature can do. You could have just observed us invisibly and reported back with us never knowing."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A canny look on his face, Franklin smiles and asks, "Djinn, if you would, could you let us know the exact wording or parameters of your service? I would be ever so interested."

Remove ads