• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Okay, just so you guys know -- I choose to skip the catheters discussion.

In other news... someone give other news, quick.
My Star Wars game is starting soon. Excitedment! Me and my +20-to-Hide-and-Move-Silently-at-3rd-level-ey Goodness.

- Kemrain Snake.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
My Star Wars game is starting soon. Excitedment! Me and my +20-to-Hide-and-Move-at-3rd-level-ey Goodness.

- Kemrain Snake.
Neato! I don't know about Star Wars, but in D&D the best I can do for any skill at level 3 is +33 to Diplomacy (not using any magic items or such)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Neato! I don't know about Star Wars, but in D&D the best I can do for any skill at level 3 is +33 to Diplomacy (not using any magic items or such)
Oh, I'm using a Shadowsuit (+10 Hide and Move Silently) but +10 at 3rd level with only a 16 Dex is impressive none the less.

- Kemrian the Not Half as Impressive as Sie Could Be.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Oh, I'm using a Shadowsuit (+10 Hide and Move) but +10 at 3rd level with only a 16 Dex is impressive none the less.

- Kemrian the Not Half as Impressive as Sie Could Be.
Cheater! That's not impressive at all any more :p

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Cheater! That's not impressive at all any more :p
You don't know how cheatery I am! I modiefied it myself to get rid of the Armor Check Penalty for only 300 credits, baby!

- Kemrain the Cheatery Cheater who Cheats at Cheating.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
Jive Turkey? Erf?!

- Kemrain the Mammal.
...Erf? I guess you're neither turkey nor mammal. Nothing makes that sound. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads