Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
That's a +6 synergy though, only. Not nearly enough to get +33 unless you are clever ;)
Explain your impressiveness or prepare to be devoured!

- Kemrain the Morbo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Using core rules only? And no spells?
Using only the core 3 + XPH and the Complete Warrior + Arcane (but not actually all of those).

Oh, and its actually +35, but there's a point of contention that could get it dropped to +32

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Fire, eh? Not impressed, Jdvn( :uhoh: )
What, acid first? Then freeze the stump? Or encase you in a Forcecage that's small enough for just your body sans head?
Rystil Arden said:
Using only the core 3 + XPH and the Complete Warrior + Arcane (but not actually all of those).
So... that's a no? I'm guessing you use a race from XPH, because a meager +2 racial bonus probably wouldn't cut it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Explain your impressiveness or prepare to be devoured!

- Kemrain the Morbo.
Okay:

Half-Elf Warlock1/Wizard1/Telepath1 with 18 Charisma. Feats: Skill Focus (Diplomacy) and Negotiator. That's +11 so far.

Now 6 ranks in Diplomacy, 5 each in Bluff, Knowledge(Nobility+Royalty), and Sense Motive (take the Knowledge all during the Wizard level because everything else is cross-class then).
That gives +12 more. +23 so far

Now take the Friendly Psicrystal (+3), Beguiling Influence Incantation (effectively permanent typeless +6 bonus to Diplo, Bluff, and Intimidate), and get a Diplomacy Familiar (+3, I suggest Mink, but the GM might not allow this, so point of contention here).
That gives +12 (or +9 if your GM is a meanie) more, for +35 (or +32)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

Oh, and its actually +35, but there's a point of contention that could get it dropped to +32
XPH. Ok. Thank you. No longer interested. Consiter yourself devoured and all that.

- Kemrain the Psionic as a Rock. (And I don't mean crystals!)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Okay:

Half-Elf Warlock1/Wizard1/Telepath1 with 18 Charisma. Feats: Skill Focus (Diplomacy) and Negotiator. That's +11 so far.

Now 6 ranks in Diplomacy, 5 each in Bluff, Knowledge(Nobility+Royalty), and Sense Motive (take the Knowledge all during the Wizard level because everything else is cross-class then).
That gives +12 more. +23 so far

Now take the Friendly Psicrystal (+3), Beguiling Influence Incantation (effectively permanent typeless +6 bonus to Diplo, Bluff, and Intimidate), and get a Diplomacy Familiar (+3, I suggest Mink, but the GM might not allow this, so point of contention here).
That gives +12 (or +9 if your GM is a meanie) more, for +35 (or +32)
That's repulsive. I love it.

Thank Torm that my GM would gut himself rtually before ever allowing this cheese.

- Kemrian the Crunchkin.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
XPH. Ok. Thank you. No longer interested. Consiter yourself devoured and all that.

- Kemrain the Psionic as a Rock. (And I don't mean crystals!)
Rystil Arden is a Telepath, so I take great offense at the Psionhater attitude :(

You hurt my feelings Kemrain :( :( :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
That's repulsive. I love it.

Thank Torm that my GM would gut himself rtually before ever allowing this cheese.

- Kemrian the Crunchkin.
If your GM plays using the SRD, he can't not allow most of it without houseruling. :D

Kemrain

First Post
Don't feel too bad. I hate all casters not using Elements of MAgic revised. Ranger Wickett is my God and DnD's magic systems must be sacrificed upon his altar!

Sorry, I just really hate the way WotC handled Psionics in 3rd ed. I actually preferred second edition in this regard. Fancy that.

- Kemrain the Modder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads