• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
That's a +6 synergy though, only. Not nearly enough to get +33 unless you are clever ;)
Explain your impressiveness or prepare to be devoured!

- Kemrain the Morbo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Using core rules only? And no spells?
Using only the core 3 + XPH and the Complete Warrior + Arcane (but not actually all of those).

Oh, and its actually +35, but there's a point of contention that could get it dropped to +32

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:
Fire, eh? Not impressed, Jdvn( :uhoh: )
What, acid first? Then freeze the stump? Or encase you in a Forcecage that's small enough for just your body sans head?
Rystil Arden said:
Using only the core 3 + XPH and the Complete Warrior + Arcane (but not actually all of those).
So... that's a no? I'm guessing you use a race from XPH, because a meager +2 racial bonus probably wouldn't cut it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Explain your impressiveness or prepare to be devoured!

- Kemrain the Morbo.
Okay:

Half-Elf Warlock1/Wizard1/Telepath1 with 18 Charisma. Feats: Skill Focus (Diplomacy) and Negotiator. That's +11 so far.

Now 6 ranks in Diplomacy, 5 each in Bluff, Knowledge(Nobility+Royalty), and Sense Motive (take the Knowledge all during the Wizard level because everything else is cross-class then).
That gives +12 more. +23 so far

Now take the Friendly Psicrystal (+3), Beguiling Influence Incantation (effectively permanent typeless +6 bonus to Diplo, Bluff, and Intimidate), and get a Diplomacy Familiar (+3, I suggest Mink, but the GM might not allow this, so point of contention here).
That gives +12 (or +9 if your GM is a meanie) more, for +35 (or +32)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:

Oh, and its actually +35, but there's a point of contention that could get it dropped to +32
XPH. Ok. Thank you. No longer interested. Consiter yourself devoured and all that.

- Kemrain the Psionic as a Rock. (And I don't mean crystals!)

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Okay:

Half-Elf Warlock1/Wizard1/Telepath1 with 18 Charisma. Feats: Skill Focus (Diplomacy) and Negotiator. That's +11 so far.

Now 6 ranks in Diplomacy, 5 each in Bluff, Knowledge(Nobility+Royalty), and Sense Motive (take the Knowledge all during the Wizard level because everything else is cross-class then).
That gives +12 more. +23 so far

Now take the Friendly Psicrystal (+3), Beguiling Influence Incantation (effectively permanent typeless +6 bonus to Diplo, Bluff, and Intimidate), and get a Diplomacy Familiar (+3, I suggest Mink, but the GM might not allow this, so point of contention here).
That gives +12 (or +9 if your GM is a meanie) more, for +35 (or +32)
That's repulsive. I love it.

Thank Torm that my GM would gut himself rtually before ever allowing this cheese.

- Kemrian the Crunchkin.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
XPH. Ok. Thank you. No longer interested. Consiter yourself devoured and all that.

- Kemrain the Psionic as a Rock. (And I don't mean crystals!)
Rystil Arden is a Telepath, so I take great offense at the Psionhater attitude :(

You hurt my feelings Kemrain :( :( :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
That's repulsive. I love it.

Thank Torm that my GM would gut himself rtually before ever allowing this cheese.

- Kemrian the Crunchkin.
If your GM plays using the SRD, he can't not allow most of it without houseruling. :D

Kemrain

First Post
Don't feel too bad. I hate all casters not using Elements of MAgic revised. Ranger Wickett is my God and DnD's magic systems must be sacrificed upon his altar!

Sorry, I just really hate the way WotC handled Psionics in 3rd ed. I actually preferred second edition in this regard. Fancy that.

- Kemrain the Modder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads