• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
That's why I play D&D :)
Well, there's a Move Silently and a Move Object, so, I guess I should be a little more specific.

Gripey buggers.

- Kemrain the Corrected.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
You don't know how cheatery I am! I modiefied it myself to get rid of the Armor Check Penalty for only 300 credits, baby!

- Kemrain the Cheatery Cheater who Cheats at Cheating.
Bah, come back when you have +30 or more to any skill at level 3 without using items, then we'll talk ;)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kemrain said:
Well, there's a Move Silently and a Move Object, so, I guess I should be a little more specific.

Gripey buggers.

- Kemrain the Corrected.
Nah, it's more fun if you're not specific.

Kemrain

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
...Erf? I guess you're neither turkey nor mammal. Nothing makes that sound. :p
I'm trying to cut down. It's embarrassing when someone understands where that's from.

- Kemrain the Digging Hir Own Grave.

Kemrain

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Bah, come back when you have +30 or more to any skill at level 3 without using items, then we'll talk ;)
Diplomacy is VERY easy to do that with because 3 skills have synnergy to it. How do you pull it off?

- Kemrian the Impressed Vaguely Impressed.

Kemrain

First Post
Knight Otu said:
Aw... Kemrain no like my joke... sniff... *beheads self, but regenerates immediately*
Jo... Oh! Hahah.. I get it.. Man am I slow...

- Kemrain the Dim.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Kemrain said:
Diplomacy is VERY easy to do that with because 3 skills have synnergy to it. How do you pull it off?

- Kemrian the Impressed Vaguely Impressed.
That's a +6 synergy though, only. Not nearly enough to get +33 unless you are clever ;)

Jdvn1

Knight Otu said:
Aw... Kemrain no like my joke... sniff... *beheads self, but regenerates immediately*
Note to self: apply fire damage after beheading KO2

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
That's a +6 synergy though, only. Not nearly enough to get +33 unless you are clever ;)
Using core rules only? And no spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads