[OOC] Psionicle

Zhure

First Post
Anyone with a better chance at Knowledge (Psionics) or Psicraft than Osius's 3+ in each in knowing about where to find other parts of the artifact?

Greg

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
To have knowledge of the past or myths about the abilities of these artifacts, that would require either Knowledge (Illithids) or Knowledge (Psionics). To have knowledge of their recent whereabouts would require a Knowledge (Psionics) check. To recall the exact abilities of the artifacts would require a Psicraft check.

Jarval

Explorer
Hmm, Jansson isn't going to be much help with artifact history then. Knowledge (Psionics) and Psicraft both ranking at an (un)impressive 1.5 ranks a piece :)

Zhure

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
To have knowledge of the past or myths about the abilities of these artifacts, that would require either Knowledge (Illithids) or Knowledge (Psionics). To have knowledge of their recent whereabouts would require a Knowledge (Psionics) check. To recall the exact abilities of the artifacts would require a Psicraft check.

If no one else will/can try, I'll give it a shot. Modified for both Psicraft and Knowledge (Psionics) is +3 for both.

Greg

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I will not tell you what you got, Zhure, but I will tell you what you know/remember based on those rolls.

Psicraft: You can recall that each of the six gems has control over one of the six primary disciplines of psionics. You can also recall that each of these gems greatly resemble psionatrices - save that their colors match those of the six species of gem dragon (amethyst, crystal, emerald, sapphire, topaz, ruby). You have no knowledge of the Annulus' abilities, and you know only what has been revealed to you thus far about the Staff.

Knowledge (Psionics): The whereabouts of the emerald, ruby, and amethyst gems are unknown, having not been seen in the last few hundred years. They were last in the clutches of the Illithids prior to their fall. Ruumor holds that the topaz gem is held by one of the members of the Greater Council, at the capital far south of your current locale. The Annulus is said to have been used in the destruction of the Illithids, and has not been seen since.

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Could a Knowledge (Psionics) and/or a Psicraft roll be made for Nathan to see what he knows of the Psionicle/Annulus/Gems/etc.? Or has he not been around long enough to realize what's going on???

(He's got a +6 in both, 5 ranks in each plus a +1 Int bonus)

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'll try to remember something of the history of Annulus and the Gems with my Knowledge(Illithids) 3 ranks+3 Int Mod.=+6

Last edited:

Remove ads