• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I didn't play it at all, I read about it in some review or story hour or something
You DID play it. You were playing the NPCs at the time!

If Titus is the Duke’s nephew, would Morgan recognize him?
He would. (I think we may have discussed this already, too. Yup, we did, in Post #2,276

Ps: how old is Titus?
Morgan is his late 20s/early 30s
How old is the rest of the party?
I don't know exactly - Tommi and Lionel, I think, are childhood friends, and young adults. Not as young as they are treated at home, I think, but haven't really grown up yet. Titus might be a bit older. They're friends now, but I don't think they knew each other very well before adventuring, but they'd run into one another here and there.

Titus didn't stay in the Castle, even when he should have, and was known to the "common" folk in Daggerford before they started adventuring together. He's more like his "aunt" (the Duke's Sister, who is respected if not loved) than he is like the Duke (who is popular but not widely respected).

I think most of them are early 20's. Escella is probably a bit older. Lunn is, I think, in his 30's. Helgrim is ancient. Vairar is a grizzled vet, but I don't think he's quite as old as his scars suggest, but he's an elf, so who knows?

Remove ads