• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sorry -- was just typing a reply as Fitz posted. If we're not short resting, we've got a casting of cure wounds to help Vairar stand.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I think it is not hurry that is the problem, but low hp. Lunn for example would need his full complement of HD without guarantee he would get back to full or even close

If Vairar can cast vitality and/or prayer of healing that would help. And Lunn can help him recover used spell slot

Bard wouldn't be amiss now for song of rest either

@MetaVoid i think you can ‘wake up’ at this point. You can also assume we didn’t leave you on the floor and that you woke up in one of the beds.

For everyone else: I’m going to post again today and have Morgan open the chest (post short rest and post studying his spell book), in case you want to get a post in beforehand. Edit: actually, I might open the chest before the short rest in case there is a trap.

tglassy

Adventurer
I’m sorry. I haven’t been getting any notifications for these threads, and I am out of the habit of checking. Not having a computer makes it difficult, lol. I’ll try to be better about checking the threads each day.

Remove ads