• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quirky Food Habits

sniffles said:
Me, too! Except that I also hate ketchup.
So do I. Blech. My wife used to put ketchup on tacos. She had to quit that right away; that was a condition I made before I'd even go out with her.

I blame a childhood spent in places like Iowa and whatnot. When she came back home to Texas, she got her act together and started using Pace Picante sauce exclusively.

Me, I'm a Cholula person with tacos now.

Dingleberry

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
little pastel red blood cell shaped candies that come in a clear plastic roll and have a crunchy but not jaw breaking consistency...
While eating a roll (or five) of these this morning, I recalled and was momentarily bothered by the "red blood cell shaped" description. Then the sugar kicked in and all was right with the world.

reveal

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
So do I. Blech. My wife used to put ketchup on tacos. She had to quit that right away; that was a condition I made before I'd even go out with her.

I blame a childhood spent in places like Iowa and whatnot. When she came back home to Texas, she got her act together and started using Pace Picante sauce exclusively.

Me, I'm a Cholula person with tacos now.

You put little furry bears on your tacos?! :confused:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Dingleberry said:
While eating a roll (or five) of these this morning, I recalled and was momentarily bothered by the "red blood cell shaped" description. Then the sugar kicked in and all was right with the world.
;) Sadly, I still cant think of a better way to express the shape... :confused:

reveal

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
are they short cylinders or thick disks? :confused:

Depends on if you mean the American or British version. The American version is the one that looks like small disks with concave sides. The British version looks more like an M&M. Both are called Smarties.

Remove ads