Quirky Food Habits

reveal

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Heeey! What's happenin? ;)

((Ahhh - The Ladies Man... fond memories of that movie))

Those were some of the funniest skits on SNL. And the movie was funny too. :)

Ladies Man: Exactly how dinky is your wang?
Caller: 5 inches
Ladies Man: Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anything less than 12 inches. I really can't help you caller.

:lol:

reveal said:
Those were some of the funniest skits on SNL. And the movie was funny too. :)

Ladies Man: Exactly how dinky is your wang?
Caller: 5 inches
Ladies Man: Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting anything less than 12 inches. I really can't help you caller.

:lol:
The movie holds a special place in my heart (*shaking head* I have one f'ed up sense of romance).

reveal

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
The movie holds a special place in my heart (*shaking head* I have one f'ed up sense of romance).

S'ok. I took my wife to see "Natural Born Killers" on our first date. :D

Psionicist

Explorer
Hmm, the only "weird" thing I do according to my friends is to eat pizza using a plate + fork combination. That is, I place the whole pizza on a large freaking plate or other flat, clean object, balance this plate on the top of top of my fingers on my left hand and then eat the pizza by pushing the edge of the pizza slightly over the edge of the plate (with the fork). The good thing with this is you can eat a pizza without any cutting and without getting greasy fingers afterwards. :)

Edit: Oh, and I eat all kinds of snacks, nuts and candy with either a spoon or a fork. The reason is I don't want to get grease on my keyboard (i usually eat near my computer).

Last edited:

Infiniti2000

First Post
Psionicist said:
Edit: Oh, and I eat all kinds of snacks, nuts and candy with either a spoon or a fork. The reason is I don't want to get grease on my keyboard (i usually eat near my computer).
Be a real man. Pick 'em up with your mind.

Remove ads