Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

pukunui

Legend
Kinda excited. Big Rebels nerd and this is a follow up to that.

Drinking the kool aid.
This still from Facebook made me very happy:

351481627_635892511901109_1769816839226913621_n.jpg

Looks like this show might start off before the final scene from Rebels.

My best guess based on everything I've seen: Ahsoka finds Sabine, who's been keeping her head down and hiding the fact that she's a Mandalorian for some time. She's grown her hair out, etc. At first, she is reluctant to get involved, but then the orange lightsaber-wielding baddies show up, and that convinces her she needs to get back in the game ... so she dons her armor, cuts and colors her hair, spray paints the wall in Ezra's tower (as per the end of Rebels), then flies off with Ahsoka to find Ezra and deal to Thrawn. Let's just hope that happens before the end of this series!

I'm half worried that Kathleen Kennedy will push to have Ahsoka and Ezra killed off to increase the legitimacy of the sequel trilogy.

I'm half expecting that Team Filoni/Favreau will use the World Between Worlds to establish the Star Wars parallel dimensions, which would future-proof Team Rebels and pave the way for a second sequel trilogy that kind of fixes some of the plot holes in the sequel trilogy without having to hard retcon the timeline.

pukunui

Legend
I'm half worried that Kathleen Kennedy will push to have Ahsoka and Ezra killed off to increase the legitimacy of the sequel trilogy.
Rey heard Ahsoka's voice along with a bunch of other dead Jedi in RoS, so it's entirely possible she's meant to die before the start of the sequel trilogy. Dunno about Ezra, though. If either of them die, I expect it will be in Filoni's movie, not in this show.

I'm half expecting that Team Filoni/Favreau will use the World Between Worlds to establish the Star Wars parallel dimensions, which would future-proof Team Rebels and pave the way for a second sequel trilogy that kind of fixes some of the plot holes in the sequel trilogy without having to hard retcon the timeline.
I dunno. That sounds kinda weird. Last thing we need is yet another multiverse. Also, none of the announced movies cover the sequel time period (only before and after). I doubt they'll revisit that time period any time soon.

I dunno. That sounds kinda weird. Last thing we need is yet another multiverse. Also, none of the announced movies cover the sequel time period (only before and after). I doubt they'll revisit that time period any time soon.

That's the thing about the World Between Worlds, it can bridge different time periods, potentially resulting in new timelines, new worlds as it were, born of actions taken across time.

Remove ads