• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
You mean Han using Luke's saber to cut open the tauntaun? We've also seen a whole bunch of non Force sensitive Mandalorians wield the darksaber as well as that jumping alien who stole Ahsoka's saber in the Clone Wars. So no, it's not a new concept. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah there's nothing special about using a lightsaber as a muggle.

If they're bouncing blaster bolts I asune they're force sensitive.

I figured she would want to hide her connection to Mandalore after the purge, just like the other Mandalorians.
They didn't all hide after the purge, the Empire was defeated and Moff Gideon believed dead. The New Republic had no beef with the surviving mandalorians. The likes of Din Djarin traded on the reputation. Bo-Katan tried to piece the survivors back together. Only the secret survivalist cult hid, as they had been doing before the purge.

pukunui

Legend
They didn't all hide after the purge, the Empire was defeated and Moff Gideon believed dead. The New Republic had no beef with the surviving mandalorians. The likes of Din Djarin traded on the reputation. Bo-Katan tried to piece the survivors back together. Only the secret survivalist cult hid, as they had been doing before the purge.
We shall see.

Or you don't have to be Force sensitive to be a Jedi. Maybe it's time the order had a radical reinvention.
Perhaps, although I think it would make more sense to save that for Rey’s sequel movie as she rebuilds the order from scratch (again).

Perhaps, although I think it would make more sense to save that for Rey’s sequel movie as she rebuilds the order from scratch (again).
Schism and conflicting ideologies make for a good story. Maybe they are sowing the seeds for that? Something a bit deeper than JJ Abrams explosions and lens flare?

It's a big universe, maybe there is already a new brand of jedi in the unknown regions?

We know Ezra is still alive too. If Thrawn hasn't kept him in one ice who knows what he has been up to for the past 10 years?

GreyLord

Legend
I wouldn't mind them splitting canon.

Heck, for many it's split already. Making it so that the old EU (some would say the REAL EU since it's the ONLY EU approved in any way by Lucas, even if it's different than his universe, at least he approved it and even gave input into it) was finally recognized by Disney and given a little credence along with their own universe...could go a LOOOOOONG way at healing some very VAAAST wounds I think they opened.

Giving others something to heal wounds is sometimes a better path to making profits and getting everyone on board than trying to push people that they have to do it your way or the highway.

MarkB

Legend
I wouldn't mind them splitting canon.

Heck, for many it's split already. Making it so that the old EU (some would say the REAL EU since it's the ONLY EU approved in any way by Lucas, even if it's different than his universe, at least he approved it and even gave input into it) was finally recognized by Disney and given a little credence along with their own universe...could go a LOOOOOONG way at healing some very VAAAST wounds I think they opened.

Giving others something to heal wounds is sometimes a better path to making profits and getting everyone on board than trying to push people that they have to do it your way or the highway.
If that was going to happen, it would've needed to happen ten years ago. By this point it's largely irrelevant.

Remove ads