• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
Interesting. Are they making Sabine force-sensitive, or is she just keeping up with her saber training?

The Dark jedi says something about she has now power. Probably meaning the force but guess we will wait and see.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Pump it directly into my veins.

I feel like maybe now I need to watch the rest of Rebels though if Sabine is going to be just a big part of this.

pukunui

Legend
Lots to unpack in the new trailer! Adds more weight to my theory up-thread that this show will start prior to the final scene of Rebels.

Seems like they're either setting Sabine up to be Force-sensitive or else it's a trailer fake-out. If she is, then she could potentially teach Grogu how to be both a Jedi and a Mandalorian.

Lots to unpack in the new trailer! Adds more weight to my theory up-thread that this show will start prior to the final scene of Rebels.

Seems like they're either setting Sabine up to be Force-sensitive or else it's a trailer fake-out. If she is, then she could potentially teach Grogu how to be both a Jedi and a Mandalorian.
A neat idea might be that there's an enlightenment sorta way for a normal to attain Force sensitivity without requiring, like, Grogu blood transfusions.

Let anyone be a Jedi, if they learn the ways of the Force.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads