• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Fun aside: in Legends, and possibly in The Clone Wars (I never watched all of it), the Matukai are force users who specialize in training people who the Jedi don’t see as Force Sensitive enough to become Jedi.

They end up pretty dangerous opponents, with customized polearms they can whip around their body while always keeping one hand free, the ability to harden thier skin, and the ability to heat thier extremities to the point they can catch things on fire without harming themselves.

Zardnaar

Legend
Fun aside: in Legends, and possibly in The Clone Wars (I never watched all of it), the Matukai are force users who specialize in training people who the Jedi don’t see as Force Sensitive enough to become Jedi.

They end up pretty dangerous opponents, with customized polearms they can whip around their body while always keeping one hand free, the ability to harden thier skin, and the ability to heat thier extremities to the point they can catch things on fire without harming themselves.

Kinda miss the old legends force traditions.

At least there's a couple of other ones in New Canon.

Vael

Legend
Ah, so Inquisitors are only meant to be Sensitive? I assumed they were pretty much (Dark) trained Jedi.
I suppose it depends on when they were inducted. I know a lot of them are former Jedi, but Reva was a youngling who survived Order 66, the Grand Inquisitor was a former Jedi Temple Guard ...

Ryujin

Legend
Thought that I would post this here, for the "Rebels" fans. This thing is MASSIVE!

Multiple views at this IGN link:

MarkB

Legend
Thought that I would post this here, for the "Rebels" fans. This thing is MASSIVE!

Multiple views at this IGN link:

Looks very good. The only shame is that it comes only with the Phantom II shuttle. The hyperdrive-upgraded version of the first Phantom was my favourite, an awesome combination of service craft, starfighter and dropship.

Kaodi

Hero
I finally finished watching Rebels tonight and then rewatched the Ahsoka trailer and it actually kind of amazing how much is lifted directly from the show.

Also there is another teaser from a couple of days ago:

Remove ads