Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
That should've been the ST.

I found him very well in Rebels, but I'm ridiculously easy to please.

I liked him in Rebels.

I'm sure he do fine in Ahsoka (here's hoping) but the Imperial remnant seems weaker than Legends Imperial Remnant and First Order.

And he's not bwa ha ha evil like Palpatine (fine with him being evil but sympathetic).

Zardnaar

Legend
Early reviews apparently positive only on two episodes though. Cynical take early reviews do tend to be more positive.

Please don't suck please please please. I'm normally to cynical for trailers.

Directors list

Filoni episodes 1&5, Steph Green 2&3, Jennifer Getzinger 6, Geeta Patel penultimate episode, final Rick Famuyiwa.

4 days to go for NZers.

Last edited:

Zardnaar

Legend

Positive review from someone's whose opinions I tend to respect. No spoilers but he basically said if you're a fan of Rebels and haven't become totally cynical since you'll probably like it.

He also likes the original Thrawn trilogy as well.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator

Positive review from someone's whose opinions I tend to respect. No spoilers but he basically said if you're a fan of Rebels and haven't become totally cynical since you'll probably like it.

He also likes the original Thrawn trilogy as well.
Only Imperials could not be fans of Rebels.

Kaodi

Hero
I wonder whether that is because relatively fewer adult households had Disney XD vs Disney+ . That was the reason I had only seen Season 1 before my pre-Ahsoka watch of Rebels.

Remove ads