Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Forgot to post this in the morning....

Untitled.gif

Currently watching...

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
LA LA LA LA haven't watched yet.
And I was afraid of you spoiling me. n_n

Just finished the first episode. I liked it. Though -and this is a local issue only- I don't like that they didn't keep the VAs from Rebels. Hera looks too young and the voice actress makes her sound even younger.

I think Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Rosario Dawson are actually pretty much the exact age of Hera and Ahsoka?
Yup, pretty close. Winstead is 38 and Dawson 44. Depending on exactly where it is in the timeline, you might argue that Winstead is a year or 2 older/Dawson is a year or 2 younger.

I think because Hera is portrayed as "mumsy" in Rebels, and it has something of a child's-eye viewpoint, she seems older. But going by her appearance in The Bad Batch she is around 23 at the start of Rebels.

Zardnaar

Legend
Yup, pretty close. Winstead is 38 and Dawson 44. Depending on exactly where it is in the timeline, you might argue that Winstead is a year or 2 older/Dawson is a year or 2 younger.

I think because Hera is portrayed as "mumsy" in Rebels, and it has something of a child's-eye viewpoint, she seems older. But going by her appearance in The Bad Batch she is around 23 at the start of Rebels.

Rebels is 11 years before Ahsoka approx.

27-31 years after Ahsokas debut in Clone Wars age 14.

Sabine age 29 approx Ezras is age 27 approx.

Oops was wrong added 4 years.

Rebels I'd 8 years before Ahsoka approx.

25-29 years after Ahsokas debut in Clone Wars age 14.

Sabine age 25 approx Ezras is age 23 approx.
But Ahsoka is a year or 2 younger than her chronological age, because Time Travel.

Ahsoka was 18/19 when the Republic fell, Rebels starts 14 years later. At the fall of the Republic Ezra, Luke and Leia are all zero, and Hera appears to be about 8 or 9.

Remove ads