Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

For everyone who has not seen the announcement yet, Disney is going with a new release day and time for Ahsoka, and maybe all future Star Wars and Marvel shows. It will now debut at 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific on Tuesday night, instead of the old 3AM/Midnight Wed morning release time. And we get the first two episodes at once on Aug 22nd for the premiere.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
For everyone who has not seen the announcement yet, Disney is going with a new release day and time for Ahsoka, and maybe all future Star Wars and Marvel shows. It will now debut at 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific on Tuesday night, instead of the old 3AM/Midnight Wed morning release time. And we get the first two episodes at once on Aug 22nd for the premiere.
Thank you!

Zardnaar

Legend

So earlier for us in NZ or everyone gets it sane time?

pukunui

Legend
I wonder whether that is because relatively fewer adult households had Disney XD vs Disney+ . That was the reason I had only seen Season 1 before my pre-Ahsoka watch of Rebels.
All four seasons were shown on free-to-air TV here in NZ. I remember watching many of the episodes with my girls on Saturday mornings. I rewatched the full series after we got Disney+.

Zardnaar

Legend
All four seasons were shown on free-to-air TV here in NZ. I remember watching many of the episodes with my girls on Saturday mornings. I rewatched the full series after we got Disney+.

NZs kinda weird though. In the 90s all the American shows and a chunk of their cable TV screened here for free on two channels. Sopranos was free for example.

Often got the best of British and Australian TV.

TVNZ on demand has most of new Trek , Halo, various British stuff etc for free. It's not bad for Sci fi and British comedy.

Not much Canadian stuff unless it was filmed in Canada (eg Highlander, Stargate, Continuum, Warehouse 13).

Trek, Stargate. Babylon 5, Farscape, etc all screened on free TV.

Channel 4 had Sci fi Saturday iirc usually old stuff eg original Battlestar Galactica or dodgy European stuff eg Lexx.

Going back a bit further we were 6 months ro several years behind USA then you might get two or three seasons in a row to catch up eh Simpsons started 1991 or 90210 in 1991.

80s was comparative golden age for NZ content mostly gameshows or travel the provinces type shows. You missed that.

Last edited:

Remove ads