Star Wars: Ahsoka - Official Teaser Trailer

MarkB

Legend
She was saved from the temple where she fought Vader, by Ezra - who was in the World Between Worlds - and thus she time-skipped a couple of years.
Not necessarily. After Ezra saves her she departs through a portal that leaves her back in the temple. It may have been in Ezra's present-day, or it may have been back at the same time she departed from, since her departure scene in World Between Worlds is the same as in Twilight of the Apprentice.

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Yup, pretty close. Winstead is 38 and Dawson 44. Depending on exactly where it is in the timeline, you might argue that Winstead is a year or 2 older/Dawson is a year or 2 younger.

I think because Hera is portrayed as "mumsy" in Rebels, and it has something of a child's-eye viewpoint, she seems older. But going by her appearance in The Bad Batch she is around 23 at the start of Rebels.
By my calculations, Hera should be like 40 or pushing forty. (Ezra and Sabine are Luke and Leia's age, so that is 26-27 years from the birth of the Empire, and Hera was about 13 by that time) Now it is also tha tHera was depicted with sharper factions and Winstead has a rounded face. And locally, in my region, the VA -for the dub- has too sweet of a voice, so she reads like she is in her mid twenties or even younger.

Remove ads