The Darkness That Comes Before [Closing Down]

Ferrix

Explorer
any space left? should have posted when i saw this last night, i don't get any gaming up here so i figured i'd give PbP a try.

I was thinking an elf archer, maybe either cleric or fighter

Erekose13

Explorer
Ghostknight, Gespath looks good on first glance. I'll take a close look at him this afternoon.

Quirhid and Ferrix, you are both welcome to join. 7 is okay by me. But with that I will close recruitment. Just so you know, the arcane archer is one prc that I don't think fits. The elves here are more nature bound than the artsy/arcane might types from FR so things like the Bladesinger and Arcane Archer don't really fit that archetype. However dont let that detract you from playing an archer if you want too, the elves certainly do have a call for ranged speciallists.

Thanee, hadnt thought about subraces much, but yes wood elf and wild elf would fit in well. But no aquatic, drow, or gray elves. They don't really fit in with the wild tree hugger attitude Iinvision for the elves.

SerpentEye, yup the stuff from the Mind's Eye is free game, though not all that silly stuff about Sardior, doesn't really go. Do you have mindscapes? Cause I would really like to use the rules in there.

Serpenteye

First Post
Erekose13 said:
SerpentEye, yup the stuff from the Mind's Eye is free game, though not all that silly stuff about Sardior, doesn't really go. Do you have mindscapes? Cause I would really like to use the rules in there.

Great :). No, I don't have Mindscapes, but I've heard it's supposed to be quite good. Maybe you could lend me some of the essential paragraphs?

Ferrix

Explorer
Cool...

two ideas so far, halfling fighter - mounted style or an elven cleric archer of solondor (if that's possible)

the halfling fighter has currently more personality, the archer less so but whatever would fit better for you

Quirhid

First Post
Cool.

I'm open to play almost anything, but here's what I had in mind:
-Human Sorcerer -> That's my main choice, for now
-Halfling Rogue -> If Thanee's character ain't rogue enough
-Human Paladin -> If there aren't any evil-dooers about
-or some cool guy who shoots when riding. Propably an elf... wood elf.

Are we supposed to play all-goody-goody-charaters (yak)?

Erekose13

Explorer
no evil characters, but questionable is okay, note however that we already have an exalted druid. the sorceror was one of the unfortunate classes that I have cut from the list. sorceror, monk, and samurai were cut from the available sources listed. i didnt feel that they fit into the setting that i am using. if you are set on it though and have a cool idea, ill add it back in. Also if you do want to use it I guess the alternate sorceror from the Complete Book of Eldritch Might (or Book of Eldritch Might 2) would be my prefered sorceror unless you dont have access to it.

Remove ads