• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Things that probably won't happen, but man would it be cool if they did!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
1) DRAGON and DUNGEON relaunched as print magazines.

2) 5E announced as fully OGL.

3) Greyhawk hardcover or boxed set as the first campaign setting.

Add your own!

noinert

Explorer
* All official Adventures include a digital bundle that allows integration with virtual tabletops like Roll20. *BONUS* The bundle includes sound-effects and mood-music
* Android and iPhone app that helps track PCs and their OP stats (including magic item certs!)

6) Jon Rogers gets hired to pen a D&D cartoon series.

7) I get hired to pen a D&D cartoon series. (A man can dream.)

8) A specialized Magic: the Gathering product line where five preconstructed decks have cards from various D&D settings. WotC has kept D&D and Magic separate (and probably for good reason), but as a one-off "40th Anniversary of D&D" release, it'd be awesome.

* All official Adventures include a digital bundle that allows integration with virtual tabletops like Roll20. *BONUS* The bundle includes sound-effects and mood-music
* Android and iPhone app that helps track PCs and their OP stats (including magic item certs!)

I'd love a series of smartphone and tablet apps that let you run the game with a few touches. Ideally you'd be able to integrate one tablet for the GM with 4+ phones for the PCs.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
10. Castle Greyhawk Boxed Set

11. Castle Maure Boxed Set

12. The Return of the Forest Oracle Supermodule

(OK, maybe not the last one...)

Klaus

First Post
14 - "Ravenloft" tv series, covering and expanding upon the events of "I, Strahd: Memoirs of a Vampire", with Hugh Jackman as Strahd.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
15. A return to adventures coming in detached cardstock folders, the inside of which is the map.

16. Conversion guides for all previous editions to - and from - 5e for characters, monsters and adventures

17. Adventures playable-as-written in all editions at once (in other words, the conversions are all done for you right there in the adventure)

18. Nothing online. Everything hard copy, so I can support my FLGS by buying it in person.

Lanefan

Remove ads