What, no Aeon Flux buzz?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Joshua Dyal said:
Why not; it's only gotta load once. :)

Henry, I have no idea who you are. :p

I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her. :D

Same thing with J. Simpson - she's pretty until she smiles. Her face has something about it that breaks the golden mean, or something. She's a sweet person publically, but I just don't like her face.

Flyspeck23

First Post
orbitalfreak said:
I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her.
Maybe Monster did that to you.

orbitalfreak said:
Are we all quoting this image?
What image?

krunchyfrogg said:
aeonflux_22.jpg

Sir Brennen

Legend
Well... first off:
krunchyfrogg said:
buzzard said:
Come on people, I need some info and hype.
The lack of buzz might have something to do with this...

Sci Fi Wire said:
Paramount has quietly canceled all preview screenings of its upcoming SF movie Aeon Flux, starring Charlize Theron, in an unusual move for a high-profile film; Paramount offered no explanation, though studios often fail to preview films if they fear a negative critical reaction.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Henry said:
I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her. :D
First off, this is still true even with this...
krunchyfrogg said:
Henry said:
Same thing with J. Simpson - she's pretty until she smiles. Her face has something about it that breaks the golden mean, or something. She's a sweet person publically, but I just don't like her face.
Yeah, what is with that? It's scary when she smiles, I think.

frankthedm

First Post
The Old Flux did nothing for me, The angular style of the animation made Aeon look like a female impersonator with a lot of chirugury.

The Animator's later Reign:The Codpeice did not help much either.

I Don't Like Uber-Wench movies so i will pass.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
frankthedm said:
The Old Flux did nothing for me, The angular style of the animation made Aeon look like a female impersonator with a lot of chirugury.

The Animator's later Reign:The Codpeice did not help much either.

Same here. I thought both series were eyesores. No way I'd stay around to watch and see if the show wasn't utter garbage as well.

Brad

Remove ads