• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What, no Aeon Flux buzz?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Joshua Dyal said:
Why not; it's only gotta load once. :)

Henry, I have no idea who you are. :p

I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her. :D

Same thing with J. Simpson - she's pretty until she smiles. Her face has something about it that breaks the golden mean, or something. She's a sweet person publically, but I just don't like her face.

Flyspeck23

First Post
orbitalfreak said:
I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her.
Maybe Monster did that to you.

orbitalfreak said:
Are we all quoting this image?
What image?

krunchyfrogg said:
aeonflux_22.jpg

Sir Brennen

Legend
Well... first off:
krunchyfrogg said:
buzzard said:
Come on people, I need some info and hype.
The lack of buzz might have something to do with this...

Sci Fi Wire said:
Paramount has quietly canceled all preview screenings of its upcoming SF movie Aeon Flux, starring Charlize Theron, in an unusual move for a high-profile film; Paramount offered no explanation, though studios often fail to preview films if they fear a negative critical reaction.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Henry said:
I'll admit she's a looker from about the nose on down, but there's something about her eyes, and her forehead that just make me want to take an eraser and re-draw her. :D
First off, this is still true even with this...
krunchyfrogg said:
Henry said:
Same thing with J. Simpson - she's pretty until she smiles. Her face has something about it that breaks the golden mean, or something. She's a sweet person publically, but I just don't like her face.
Yeah, what is with that? It's scary when she smiles, I think.

frankthedm

First Post
The Old Flux did nothing for me, The angular style of the animation made Aeon look like a female impersonator with a lot of chirugury.

The Animator's later Reign:The Codpeice did not help much either.

I Don't Like Uber-Wench movies so i will pass.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
frankthedm said:
The Old Flux did nothing for me, The angular style of the animation made Aeon look like a female impersonator with a lot of chirugury.

The Animator's later Reign:The Codpeice did not help much either.

Same here. I thought both series were eyesores. No way I'd stay around to watch and see if the show wasn't utter garbage as well.

Brad

Remove ads