• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What's your screen name from?

What does your EN World screen name come from?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Most of my original tries were taken, so I ended up with just using my car model + year when I first logged onto Monte's boards back in 10/2002.

So, it's what I drive. Still.

The Hound

Explorer
Mine came from a character in G.R.R. Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" series. No personal resemblence, just thought he was an interesting character with an interesting moniker.

Eosin the Red

First Post
Eosin is a cool sounding word with a ring of old world realism to it. However, it is a micro stain used to turn all those small parts of a cell red. The name means "red."

I thought that is was cute to have a redundant name ~ hence "the red" part.

Red the Red, that's my screen name.

The BBEG of our most succesful campaign ever.

Full name was Matrix Sorcica (second 'c' is pronouned as 'k'), however at the time I signed up for Enworld, I couldn't find out what to do since you're not allowed to separate user names.
Should just have used MatrixSorcica. :\

oh well.

Vanye

Explorer
Nhi Vanye i'Chya, illin (sworn warrior servant) to Morgaine, last survivor of an (apparently) Union expedition sent through the time/space gates created/found by the qhal. From the Morgaine novels (Gate of Ivrel, Well of Shiuan, Fires of Azeroth, Exile's Gate) by C.J. Cherryh.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads