Who’s going to GenCon?

darjr

I crit!
I’m going to GenCon with a dear friend who I first played D&D with in 1981! We reconnected many years later. Who else is going?

dumdragon

Explorer
I’m going to GenCon with a dear friend who I first played D&D with in 1981! We reconnected many years later. Who else is going?
I'm meeting up again with my old group. We started playing together in 89, although we all started in 82 or so.
We have a booth, 2119, Legendary Realms Terrain. Come check us out

MGibster

Legend
If I ever go, I'd probably try to go next year, which I expect to be absolute 50th anniversary madness.
The last time I seriously considered going, I was absolutely overwhelmed by everything. There were the travel arrangements, booking a room, getting a ticket, and then trying to figure out what needed to do to gain admission to the events they had going on was daunting. I don't want to spend that much money on what I'd expect to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip only to be disappointed.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The last time I seriously considered going, I was absolutely overwhelmed by everything. There were the travel arrangements, booking a room, getting a ticket, and then trying to figure out what needed to do to gain admission to the events they had going on was daunting. I don't want to spend that much money on what I'd expect to be a once-in-a-lifetime trip only to be disappointed.
Well, I'd also be hanging out with a friend and his wife, I'm assuming, if I went, so the worst case scenario would still be pretty good.

Remove ads