Proposal: Battlerage Vigor

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
With the new Errata I feel there is no longer a reason to ban this class feature.

So I'm reproposing it's inclusion

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Frankly, it still seems potentially too strong to me but I am no longer 100% certain of it.

Since THP no longer stack, since you need to use a lot of invigorating powers to really score a bundle of THP and that these powers are typically not otherwise the strongest... I think it just might be all right. I hope, anyway, and I'd be curious to see it in play.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Looking again at the erratad version I think it's still more powerful than the other fighter options, and the fighter is clearly a powerful class. So it's definattly powerful but I just don't get the game breaking feel that I got it before.

It's probably still somewhat munchkin, but I don't think that's a reason to forbid something, before it was clearly game breaking, and now it's not so I think it's good for inclusion.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Finally had time to read this update. I like it - no more stacking thp, and you have to hit to get it rather than be hit. so monsters aren't encouraged to attack elsewhere as much. YES

Remove ads