[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Systole

First Post
"Is fight? Yah!" Daylily shouts happily. A vein begins to pulse on his forehead as he runs forward into melee.

[sblock=OOC]I'm not sure if the columns provide cover on the diagonals or not. If they DON'T provide diagonal cover, move to H12. If they DO provide diagonal cover, move to H13. Rage. Smack #1 with hammer.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 30/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, rage
Rage Remaining: 7
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Seeing a viable target from his current position, and deciding to hold onto his remaining bolts for the time being, being unsure of this particular undead's strengths, Thuvian launches a tiny dart of acid at zombie1.

[sblock=actions]Cast Acid Splash[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 7
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+3/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness 6/day
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
OOC: Sorry about not being clear: the columns do provide diagonal cover.

Both Arianna and Daylily step into battle, the former with grim resolve and the latter with the gleeful demeanor of a puppy turned loose in a field. Both however are unable to damage their repulsive opponents: Arianna's spear takes little more than a harmless piece of already-flayed skin off her target, whereas Daylily's exuberance causes him to swing wide, knocking a sizable chunk of the column off in the process. Meanwhile, Saranna moves herself into position as the still-partially-drunk Relic racks his brains...

[sblock=Update]Both Daylily and Arianna miss (AC is 12). Relic and Thuvian to act.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Thuvian expertly weaves a small dart of acid between the rabid elf and the dented column, burning off a portion of the zombie's forehead. Although the creature doesn't even acknowledge the damage, it's clear that Thuvian has caused harm to it.

[sblock=Crunch]Thuvian hits the zombie, dealing 2 damage.[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
OOC: Actually, that's a round up, so it should be 3. 1-2 -> 1, 3-4 -> 2, 5-6 -> 3.

So you're telling me that I hit on a roll of 3 an above, and I rolled a 2? Damn it.

jbear

First Post
As Relic walks far too bravely into the room, still with a slight limp he mutters loud enough for the others to hear, but to noone in particular:

"Did someone say necromancer's lair? Sand blown in my Eyes! And all I can think of are spells that play against the mind! Completely useless against the mindless! Blades! That would show a zombie who's boss! And Daylilly with a hammer, me with a staff..."

Tisking at himself he walks around the corner into the room, moving to take cover behind a large column. He leans out and with a point of his finger he fires a ray of frost at the Flaming Skull in the corner. The hiss of flame when the ice impacts is quite spectacular.

[sblock=Actions] Move: to I7
Standard: use Ray of Frost on Flaming Skull

I can shoot at it from there, right? [/sblock]

[sblock=Relic] Lvl 2 Human Wizard
HP: 17/17
AC: 16 Touch 12 FlatFooted 14
Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Spells: lvl 0: Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Daze, Light
Lvl 1: Mage Armour: USED; Shocking Grasp; Sleep; Colour Spray
Bonded Ring:
Lightning Flash 7/7 uses left today
Wand of Sleep: (50) charges
Consumables: 3/5 CLW Potions
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Steam rising violently from its unnatural flames, the burning skull flies to the east, issuing a horrific scream as it does so. Most of the group are nothing more than conventionally troubled by the sound, but the unnatural creature's call touches a primal fear inside the Jiragan warrior. Preoccupied with the surprising arrival of fear, coupled with his battle rage, Daylily is unable to protect himself from the zombie in front of him, which lands a huge blow with one of its lumbering arms. Its companion in front of Arianna shuffles forward and takes a swipe at the merwoman, which she neatly dodges. As she does so, she catches sight of a new horror crawling across the wall: a severed hand, which seems to be making its way towards Thuvian. She calls out a warning to the others.[sblock=Crunch]Relic's Ray of Frost hits (3 damage). Everyone made the will save from the skull's shriek except Daylily, so Daylily is shaken for 4 rounds. Daylily's zombie landed a critical hit, causing 16 damage (I hope I'm not wasting all my crits on you guys; I could use those in my other games). Arianna's zombie misses. Arianna's perception beat the crawling hand's, so now he's visible.

Bad Guy Status Update:
- Flaming Skull: 2/5 HP, 13 AC
- Both Zombies: 9/12, 12 AC
- Crawling Hand: 9/9, 14 AC

You're up, gang.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
lair1.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Ay! Bad spirit!" Daylily shouts, flailing wildly with his earthbreaker.

[sblock=OOC]Going for the hand. Song, if you want me to 5ft step for a better sneak attack, just shout, and Daylily will set up the flank.

EDIT: Rolled even better than the 2. Also, just wanted to confirm: you did add in Daylily's +2 will save from rage?[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 14/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Earthbreaker
Current Conditions in Effect: Lingering rage, rage, shaken
Rage Remaining: 6
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
With the zombie moving in, Arianna drops her spear and goes with her more natural claws to shred the abomination. She connects once, ripping most of the muscle off the bone. [sblock=actions]free drop spear, full attack claw/claw slashing[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Arianna Mermaid ~ Perception +2, Sense Motive +2, Stealth +1, Low Light Vision
Base HP 10/0, AC 14, 12 T, 12 FF, Init +2
Current HP: 10
, Current AC: 14
CMB +0, CMD 12, Fort +1, Reflex +2, Will +4 . . Move 5'
Long Spear +0, d8 with 10' reach
Spear Gun +2, d8
Dagger +0, d4 or thrown +2, d4
Active Enhancements: -
In hand: none

Consumables: 39 spear gun bolts, 4 days rations
. . . . . . . . . . 2 potions of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon
Spent: 100 gp of her 125 gp share of the fancy chest sale for the 2 LRE