[Adventure]: Turning the Tide (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Dekana

Explorer
Eva suddenly gasps loudly for air. The situation had been so tense that she forgot to breathe... and that tense moment just sort of lingered on and on and on. The elf runs her hand through her long black hair, shifts her weight a few times, and then sighs.

"These dragons are so SLOW!"

OOC: This is me sending a keepalive to dimsdale...

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I fear poor [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] has become exhausted with enworld. He seems to have disappeared completely. Which is very sad as he is a tremendous player and threw himself into DM'ing with great gusto. I hope, after a rest, he will return to adventure some more

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Any chance we can get a judge to wrap this up? I'll poke [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] to see if they could check on it. We were just awarded xp, so the question would be either finish the fight or come to an ending for everyone involved? Thanks in advance

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Any chance we can get a judge to wrap this up? I'll poke @Luinnar and @covaithe to see if they could check on it. We were just awarded xp, so the question would be either finish the fight or come to an ending for everyone involved? Thanks in advance

OOC: I'll send dimsdale a email this weekend and see if I can get a response. If not I'll finish the adventure :)

dimsdale

First Post
GM: I'm back, batteries recharged...I over extended myself...I've learned from my mistakes...Now I'm going to kill your characters :) Thank you all for your patience. I hope that everyone is still around

As the party rounds the corner they face with a horrible site. A giant grey canine, which was once changed to for huge columns in the the room in front of you has now broken free of the last remaining chain as a result of two unfortunate guards assigned to the duty of letting the beast free. As a result of their actions, the beast unloaded his fury with a burst of highly corrosive acid into their faces. The sickening sound and smell of burning flesh along with the ghastly screams of pain and terror from the guards vibrate throughout the room.

map

GM: let's assume that you have had an extended rest due to dm tardiness :) All HP, powers and AP full. Go get'm. Also, since the beast is preoccupied by the guards, the party gets first attack. Stats for the beast are coming soon.

Remove ads