[Adventure] The Jade Ring (DM: Dimsdale)

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Should the rest of us roll initiative?

GM: Yes, roll initiative, including Leather.
Bad guy initiative (at -3 due to Leather's surprise attack) = 5
If you beat a 5 you can go.

Please include your stats in the place provided on the map spreadsheet. I'll update the monster stats today. Leather's attack hit the thug but missed Mr. Sams

Leather whirls into action with lightning speed, scoring a major hit on one of the thugs qnd narrowly missing the face of Mr. Sams. What?!...KILL HIM! I'm going after the cleric.

GM: assume all thugs are now in attack mode after hearing Mr. Sams

Also, also assume all first round attacks (including bad guys) have DT due to the frantic crowd trying to run away from the conflict.

jbear

First Post
[sblock=initiative] Leather has a +6 initiative modifier so he automatically beats an initiative of 5. [/sblock]

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Haaku also auto-wins initiative. Also the spreadsheet is View Only so I can't make any edits.

Haaku slips through the shoving crowd toward Leather's skirmish, bellowing, "FHANGRIM, TORQUA, PROTECT THE PRIEST!" The split second during which he sizes up Leather's opponent seems to last several minutes to Haaku. His eyes take in every detail, which he processes on an entirely intuitive level. The remainder of that second, Haaku spends tearing the ruffian open with a slash from his bone sword followed by a vicious uppercut from his talon'd gauntlet.

[sblock=Actions]Move: ->P7
Minor: Hunter's Quarry Thug 1
Standard: Twin Strike HITS AC 20, HITS AC 20 for 28 damage[/sblock]

[sblock=Statblock]Haaku - Male Human Ranger|Fighter 5
Initiative: +6, Passive perception: 26, Passive Insight: 16
AC:21 Fort:19 Ref:20 Will:16
HP: 45/45 Bloodied: 22 Surge value: 11 Surges/day: 8
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused, Temporary HP: 0
Melee Basic Attack: +12 vs AC, 1d8+11 (off-hand)
Equipment: +1 Rhythm Blade Short Sword, Chatkcha, Javelins(2), Potions of Healing (2), Adventurer's Kit
Notes: +3 damage vs bloodied targets

Powers:Twin Strike, Footwork Lure, Hunter's Quarry, Heroic Effort, Sohei Flurry, Off-hand Strike, Rain of Blows, Invigorating Stride, Jaws of the Wolf, Rain of Steel[/sblock]

Last edited:

Goldhammer

First Post
Noticing a thug too close to the priest and kid thief for comfort, Torqua launches a ball of magical acid at him, hoping to get rid of the henchman before taking on Mr Sams.

OOC: Using Acid Orb against Thug 5
1d20+6=22
Hit vs Ref

Damage: 1d10+8=15
15 Acid Damage against Thug 5

I get +1 to attacks against him next turn thanks to Arcane SpellFury

Remove ads