• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

futrtrubl

Explorer
Thanks for the reminder on that. Can Forged do new Warlock invocations? I thought I figured out (or read?) that it could not. I think my 3 current characters all fall into the "can't do it" category (Mystic (awaiting the supposedly soon-to-be-released 20-level version), UA Ranger, and Warlock with UA invocations)..

It's a bit of a work around but you could add them as Additional Active/Ability Features next to section 8 on the start page.

Nicholai Bush

First Post
Excellent.
Any reference sheet to these values?
"Spending a little time with learning the various bonus/mod names (or just taking a guess and scrolling through Excel autocomplete)" I haven't devoted a whole lot of time to this and it's been a few years since I used Excel; Any recommendations?

pondscum56

First Post
i started a new character and with your program i choice minotaur for my race. when i enter my experience level to 0 on character sheet one DAMAGE RESISTANCE says b,p,s ( non-magic), spells, acid. how can this be? iam not complaining if this is real but i cant find where minotaurs have resistance to things.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
i started a new character and with your program i choice minotaur for my race. when i enter my experience level to 0 on character sheet one DAMAGE RESISTANCE says b,p,s ( non-magic), spells, acid. how can this be? iam not complaining if this is real but i cant find where minotaurs have resistance to things.

On the Custom sheet you'll find the Minotaur race, these are just examples so modify them as required. Go to the resistances section and delete these, probably left over from test scenarios I was working on.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Excellent.
Any reference sheet to these values?
"Spending a little time with learning the various bonus/mod names (or just taking a guess and scrolling through Excel autocomplete)" I haven't devoted a whole lot of time to this and it's been a few years since I used Excel; Any recommendations?

*Most* commonly used named ranges should be self explanatory. As you mention a good way is to use the autocomplete function for formulas and named ranges. To get a complete list, add a new sheet, select any cell on the new sheet and hit F3 then choose paste list to get the full list (my word there are more than 3250 of them!). Don't use any named variable with a range i.e. A1:C15

If you find a need for a new named variable let me know

Last edited:

pondscum56

First Post
i have done like you said and went to the custom page and there is nothing in any of the DAMAGE RESISTANCE fields. but yet the minotaur still have resistance to b,p,s non magical, spells, acid, what else can i try, is this ment to be there?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
i have done like you said and went to the custom page and there is nothing in any of the DAMAGE RESISTANCE fields. but yet the minotaur still have resistance to b,p,s non magical, spells, acid, what else can i try, is this ment to be there?

Clear the content in the highlighted cells

Screenshot (67).png

Tecnomage

First Post
One quick note I didn't see Greenflame Blade taking into account draconic bloodline for a sorcerer. I tried with red, gold, brass and so far that's the only spell I found that doesn't take the extra damage into account.

Thanks again for such a great resource.

Remove ads