D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Timtumm

Explorer
Try enabling the variant ability scores, this applies a point buy system and gives you only the total remaining points to distribute. Build 17 has some adjustments to that - oddly I was working on this today - ability scores will have a drop down to make them more touch friendly and will adjust the dropdown based on standard or variant ability scores

Oh this is amazing!

Histeresys

First Post
Found a small issues w/ v16. When the goblin is selected as race the racial nimble escape is not showing up in the active features section on sheet 1.

Hydraaa

First Post
Can CharacterRaceBackgroundClassFeatDetails and CharacterSpellcastingClass be updated to use the values in Class?Rename fields

Last edited:

Balry

First Post
Unearthed Arcana

Do any of your builds contain "Unearthed Arcana" materials? (I want to make sure to download one that does not have any of the "Unearthed Arcana" stuff until it becomes official)

Thanks

Hydraaa

First Post
Do any of your builds contain "Unearthed Arcana" materials? (I want to make sure to download one that does not have any of the "Unearthed Arcana" stuff until it becomes official)

Thanks

There may be UA material in the custom tab, but this is there for examples of subclasses. UA material is not part of the basic spreadsheet. But parts of it can be included by the user via the customization fields. Classes are currently limited to only officially published materials

wilcoxon

Explorer
when are you adding Psionics & the Mystic to the anvil :D looking forward to it.

Per the FAQ, Forged will not add the Psionics & Mystic until they are released officially. Given that this is v3 of psionics for 5e, I would guess that it may be coming out relatively soon (but, until then, you will not be able to use ForgedAnvil for the Mystic).

Balry

First Post
There may be UA material in the custom tab, but this is there for examples of subclasses. UA material is not part of the basic spreadsheet. But parts of it can be included by the user via the customization fields. Classes are currently limited to only officially published materials

Thank you for the reply!

Sou1Co11ector

First Post
I can't download the file... Keep getting this error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/dbtech/downloads/includes/class_core.php on line 1146

Any alternative downloads for this?

EdgyOnPorpoise

First Post
I have been using this generator for a while, but for some reason I cannot download any of the files, and keep getting an error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/dbtech/downloads/includes/class_core.php on line 1146

Any advice?

Remove ads