D&D 5E Hydellor OOC

gargoyleking

Adventurer
So I just rolled this up. Decided to play a Folk Hero and I've been wanting to come up with a backstory that isn't absolutely chock full of cliches. I'll get to work on it soon.

Friend: Oldest sibling, (sister) who went off to college and which he adores.

Rival: 2nd oldest sibling (Brother) Talented entertainer, (not sure what kind) who just never seemed to get the attention he wanted at home. Probably because he was always looking for it the wrong way. (Middle kid syndrome?)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bleh 1560550517782~2.jpeg

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Also... Tinket: [roll0]

Rank insignia from a lost legionnaire. Too easy, it was his missing father's.

I seem to have picked description details that point to an Old Ones Human, or an Arideen, I guess. (Fair skinned, blond and blue eyes.) I'll go Old One, might be more interesting.

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Also... Tinket: [roll0]

Rank insignia from a lost legionnaire. Too easy, it was his missing father's.

I seem to have picked description details that point to an Old Ones Human, or an Arideen, I guess. (Fair skinned, blond and blue eyes.) I'll go Old One, might be more interesting.

For the Old Ones, think like Celts. Their tribes were pushed to the western fringes of the Empire when the Arideens moved into Essuss and Helveki. Many tribes integrated into imperial society. If your father was a legionnaire, he might be one of them. Others maintained the old ways and exist now mostly in western Essuss and the Ingha Swamp. Many on the island of Gilead are "civilized" Old Ones with an Arideen nobility (like the Norman French in England).

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Actually, this works into the idea I'm working on atm. His family has a history of loyalty, working for the Imperial family. Though they've garnered a lot of respect for their service, they've never been given the opportunity to grow beyond a certain rank.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I was going to say Arideen. His brother and sister both work for the palace, one friendly, the other not so much. And another brother who decided to take up farming for 'some reason' he won't talk about. In fact, none of them will explain anything to Oryn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases