GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8--Final Run-- Part 2

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
How does Melissandre and the prophecy of Azor Azhai factor in?
Will Jon have to plunge a sword (Heartsbane?) into Dany's chest in order to fulfill that prophecy and defeat the Night King?
Remember, Martin has always said the ending was going to be bittersweet.

Or the other way around. Rememeber, in the books and maybe in the show(can't remember), Maester Aemon says that he thinks Daenerys is the princess who was promised. He thought that since dragons could change sex, the prophecy could also have been referring to a woman.

In the show, Missandei is the one that most recently articulated that. Not sure if Maester Aemon also did earlier or not in the show.

The dragon thing is an interesting question. Are the dragons the last of their kind, or will they lay eggs? Fire & Blood explains where Daenerys' eggs came from, so it seems unlikely that more will just be lying around at this point. it also mentions the sex-changing thing as well, but only as a hypothesis. There were wild dragons out there once, but the feeling I get is that they all had died out by the present time.

Or the other way around. Rememeber, in the books and maybe in the show(can't remember), Maester Aemon says that he thinks Daenerys is the princess who was promised. He thought that since dragons could change sex, the prophecy could also have been referring to a woman.

Mercurius

Legend
I would guess that the dragons die, but there's a final scene showing a clutch of eggs with one hatching.

In my mind the most likely to survive are: Arya, Sam, Tyrion, Sansa, Jon. Maybe Danaerys. Rey. Peter Parker. T'Challa.

Remove ads