D&D 5E Into the Dragon's Maw (OOC)

Radaceus

Adventurer
@Mathan, yes Persuasion...that's what I meant (same roll and modifier). Tough call on Diplomacy checks in 5e, whether they are Deception or Persuasion :)

I was super tired when I posted, hope I wasn't holding us up, been busy days for me!

______
on an asiade, in the last few days I have had many issues with using the {mention} feature, for instance i tried to just use @ Mathan, but it took the first shortest user, which was someone named 'math'. Trying to use the {mention}user{/mention} only worked when i put your user number in via {mention=20005}mathan{/mention}

Last edited:

Matthan

Explorer
Well, I've got two T's in my username so that could be the problem. I don't know. Let's check. [MENTION=6796086]Radaceus[/MENTION]

Also, I'm going to give some more time if anyone else wants to respond to what's been said so far before posting again. I've got a few options depending on what's said and done and I want to make sure that you guys drive the story.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Well, I've got two T's in my username so that could be the problem. I don't know. Let's check. @Radaceus

Also, I'm going to give some more time if anyone else wants to respond to what's been said so far before posting again. I've got a few options depending on what's said and done and I want to make sure that you guys drive the story.

[MENTION=20005]Matthan[/MENTION]... ah man, sorry! /facepalm

I plead 'old timer's disease'!

Radaceus

Adventurer
I dont think we need to RP much more with the dwarf and couatl personally, but that's just me
Before we move on I do think we should heal. And if we think we have the time I can ritual cast Leomund's Tiny Hut and we might try a short rest to expend some hit dice to recover lost HP. I'd ask the Couatl if it thinks the dragon will notice its wyrmlings missing anytime soon first, if so, we should not waste the time.

Remove ads