Scheduling for the IRON DM 2017 Tournament

Rune

Once A Fool
Said that I'm on Mexico City time and that I can write only in the evening, the only time that doesn't work for me is a time that cuts in half my evening, so ideally sometimes around midday or late morning (my time) should be perfect for me, as I will be able to read the ingredients during lunch break, start thinking about it and do the writing in the evening.
Anyway, I'm here for fun and I will adapt to anything that keeps the game and the fun moving on.

EDIT: I just found past ENWorld notifications in the spam folder:n: :pso I think I should be able to receive the ingredients, if I keep checking it... just to be sure I will pass on to you my email.

Got the PM. I was just hoping that you (and every one else) could include the actual time right now (or whenever they post a reply to schedule) so I can do the math myself instead of look up a bunch of world-wide time zones I may or may not be familiar with. Just seemed like it would be easier. For example, it's about 12:20 here, right now.

I can start around 10am EST. I too am on EST.

I'm going to be in a theater watching Star Wars right about then, followed by lunch; I figure about 2 PM Eastern Daylight Saving Time is the earliest I could post ingredients, possibly 2:30. If this is too late for you guys, we can aim for Wednesday.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I can do any time up until Thursday this week. Friday through Monday are out for obvious reasons, but I'm off work all next week so any time from the 26th on would be perfect.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=6803713]Slit518[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6786253]Yaztromo[/MENTION], if you all can, I'd like to start your match tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at about 10 AM Eastern (9 AM for you, Yaztromo. Please confirm that this schedule will work for you.

I'd still like to get a match started today. Can anyone do it? If so, please post with a range of available start-times.

If we could have all Round 1 matches underway by Thursday, that'd be groovy.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I can start from now through Wednesday morning, but then I'll be busy again and probably won't be able to go until Saturday.

If you can start one today, it looks like Iron Sky and I can go against one another.

Last edited:

Remove ads