D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Greenmtn

Explorer
Morning Day 2

"Hey, everyone, our guest is awake." Are the words that you hear from Leau as you open your eyes and see a bruised and defeated looking Half Elf sitting on the floor of the abandoned building Lazaka calls his Kip. A cool breeze blows a smoke through a broken window, the smell of molten metal fills your nostrils and reminds you of a blacksmiths forge.

The "guest" is still tied up and gagged, his head slowly moving around seemingly looking for a way out.

Lazaka is no where to be seen at this moment. The only other living thing in the room, a single rat peering out of a hole in the base of a wall.
[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

Fradak

Explorer
Khefren goes to Shadowknave and sunddenly pulls his hairs to tilt his head on the side. "Hi there! Guys, looks like our guest is already awake."
What? What are you saying? I can't hear you Shadowpunk. I think your voice need more PUNCH!"
as he punches him in the stomach.

Then testing the point of the dagger with his finger, "Very nice dagger you had here... Whoow, sharp..."

Khefren is already playing the mad dog here, waiting for anyone to hold him back in order to engage the conversation with Shadowknave.

OOC: If you are ok, we undressed Shadowknave completely.

Last edited:

mike peabody

First Post
"Mr. Shadowknave, I am Lex and these are my dates. The one who has stripped you and is currently engaged in violence against your person is called Khefren. He has a history of physical aggression, impulsive action, and extreme sassiness, as you have by now learned. Also with us are Leau and Sir Reginald. I have reason to assume they do not like you.

We have your clothing, weaponry, and novelty spellbook. They are now our belongings. This is non-negotiable.

We have determined that, essentially, you are in costume and probably hiring your help under false pretenses. It would follow that they would not enjoy learning you misrepresented yourself to them but it is not a given that they will learn as much. Judging by the haste with which you attempted to leave the scene of the attack and discard the body, you have something in your life which affords you little laxity in your schedule. Maybe you are late in feeding your cats. We, on the other hand, have no obligations which will steer our action towards a speedy end. Your time with us is largely under our control but, and though I cannot speak for my dates, I predict with 68% certainty that we will proceed towards your release if we receive total compliance in our inquiry.

I should warn you that I have a fairly denuded sense of ethics but a strong aptitude for anatomy and detection of falsehoods.

Also, a winning smile!"

*Winning smile holds for at least six minutes with no looking away or noticeable breathing*

Greenmtn

Explorer
Interigating Shadowknave

Shadowknave grunts in pain as Khefren punches him in the stomach. He lowers his head in defeat for a moment before he hears the Modrons voice and looks pleadingly at the others in the room.

He seems entirely defeated and concerned about getting out of this alive.

@Fradak @mike peabody @Li Shenron @Deus Machina

Greenmtn

Explorer
Talking with Shadowknave

Shadowknave struggles to talk against the rope gagging him before Lex removes it so the questions can be answered.
Shadowknave moves his jaw a bit before speaking, seemingly to loosen it back up. The look on his face also shows that he momentarily weights his options. He sighs and begins to speak.

"Writing a barmy in the deadbook for the Dusties. We find them, do the job and leave them to be found by collectors. Might not be an honest living but it keeps the belly full and no one misses them." He says in a matter of fact tone.

Greenmtn

Explorer
"If that will be all... You can untie me and I will be on my way. Unless of course you good people would like to untie me and continue this conversation. I could use a drink..."

[MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] [MENTION=6923286]mike peabody[/MENTION] [MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION] [MENTION=6924292]Deus Machina[/MENTION]

Remove ads