D&D 5E The Dwimmermount [OOC]

SunGold

First Post
IIRC you can sleep in light armor just not the heavier stuff.

Well, technically there are no rules at all about sleeping in armor, even the heavy stuff (link). So it's up to whatever the DM wants to do. And if he's doing con checks for heavy, just want to clarify if that check and/or DC applies to others.

Edit: Doh, TallIan and I must've been typing at the same time, sorry for unnecessary post

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm so with no rules how about something like this...

It starts at say a Constitution save of a 5, +2 if medium armor or +4 if heavy armor. Each additional day you sleep in your armor in a row, it adds +1 to the DC??

Thoughts

GreenKarl

First Post
I think one could sleep in Leather without any problems but much above that and it starts getting uncomfortable. Yes if you have Medium Armor Mastery you can also sleep in Medium armor (if you have either Mastery I would let you sleep in Light armor also without penalty).

GreenKarl

First Post
I am going to try something different with a battle map, and I can access the picture of your knight [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION], do you have another source by chance?
Also [MENTION=6801671]SunGold[/MENTION] do you have an image you might want to use for Shara?

SunGold

First Post
Yeah, I never posted a pic of Shara because nothing I could find seemed right. But I've been enjoying the heck out of this game, and taken a liking to this character, so I decided I want to commission a pic of her. Unfortunately, the artist I want has had her commissions closed this whole time. :\

In the meantime, here's a placeholder.

tmp_28653-14932290579500-1365514318.jpg

TallIan's link still works for me, so I'll go ahead and add his pic for you here since he's offline:

tmp_28653-Knight-1107594468.jpg

Remove ads