D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION],

Would you be open to your character and mine knowing each other? Both were resistance fighters, so it could happen that they had already met in the past for an attack on the Korrund? Your group could have gone it's own way because of he whims of it's wizard leaders. What do you think?
Alternatively, if the timelines don't match, your character could have heard of mine. FYI my character has the folk hero background, and made a name for himself fighting the dwarves.
Cheers,

Sg

TallIan

Explorer
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]

That could work. I think Rorik hearing of Gimlak would make more sense. The Wizards of Rowtil are something I made up for 97MG's world. The higher ups in the organisation were arrogant, snooty wizards who felt that they were better than others, so I don't see them playing nice with others Rorik and Welkin, being lower down and having just watched the Wizards crumble are likely less picky about their compatriots.

Couple that with resistance groups necessarily being compartmentalized, I think a reputation or perhaps one joint raid would be more suited.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]

That could work. I think Rorik hearing of Gimlak would make more sense. The Wizards of Rowtil are something I made up for 97MG's world. The higher ups in the organisation were arrogant, snooty wizards who felt that they were better than others, so I don't see them playing nice with others Rorik and Welkin, being lower down and having just watched the Wizards crumble are likely less picky about their compatriots.

Couple that with resistance groups necessarily being compartmentalized, I think a reputation or perhaps one joint raid would be more suited.

Cool! Let's go with reputation then, since Gimlak has been a prisoner for close to a decade. I'll let you bring that up the the IC thread. Gimlak will warm up quickly to a fellow resistance fighter. Good stuff!
Cheers,

SG

97mg

Explorer
No response yet, so here's a bard.

Looking good! Now we just need to plot as to how Shan is going to make his entry. Let me know if you have any ideas, and how it could tie into a possible background. Is Shan a lone wanderer at the moment, or possibly from a hardy alpine village... hell could even be from Bria's (NPC) home.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Looking good! Now we just need to plot as to how Shan is going to make his entry. Let me know if you have any ideas, and how it could tie into a possible background. Is Shan a lone wanderer at the moment, or possibly from a hardy alpine village... hell could even be from Bria's (NPC) home.
Well, I made him a murderer, so that he could have escaped from the prison as well (seizing the opportunity to follow, but from a different gang, or whatever). But whatever works.

He's looking for a longsword, studded leather, and a component pouch. And the ribbon Mrs. Miller gave him the day before he killed her husband.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So does Welkin know anything about the village Bria is from? He's not from around there, but perhaps he's heard of it or passed through it with Rorik and their former companions.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases