(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Well... until the end of my next turn. Even though Rodrigo is surprised, I believe he still gets a turn! :)

(... I think. Surprise mechanics are always a bit challenging)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@gargoyleking & @Fradak

From where Harb is, he can't see Tarri and Kasqa's struggles, but he has a very good view of Rodrigo, Qawasha, and Imogen. Chrysagon, on the other hand, can see everyone. Do you both want to concentrate fire on a single pterafolk (say, the one on Rodrigo), or would Chrys go for the one trying to drag Tarri away? In other words, any target preferences here?

Edit: Looks like Chrys can focus-fire with Imogen if you want to go after the one on Tarri. I will go with that if I get to resolving it before you have a chance to reply. In which case, don't worry about it!

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
[MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION] I believe you get disadvantage when firing a range attack while in melee. It would cancel out with your advantage, and I'll take your first rolls. Of course, you rolled like crap anyway. Maybe the 14 will hit. I'll have to see...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Fair enough. I had thought it was only if the creature was my target.
If I had known that I'd have used disengage as the first action, but it probably doesn't change things in any case. Go with this, and chalk it up to lesson learned.

Remove ads