D&D 5E Let us share our funny (but maybe deadly) character builds!

William Hola

Villager
Paladin, Druid, Rouge – Okay, we got ourselves a holy bug assassin; King, you better watch out!

Cleric, Barbarian – Who came up with this?!

Fighter, Barbarian – Just cool.

Warlock, Rouge – So now we have swashbuckler with hellish rebuke, that is just what we need.

Cleric, Wizard – Clear the path for it is the one, the only, the sage of sages!!!

Cleric, Paladin – What are you doing? Trying to make yourself a god? Sorry, not gonna work.

Paladin, Ranger – Let us kiss the trees and rejoice!

Ranger, Barbarian – I am going to shoot my axe at you.

Please add some that YOU can think of!

William Hola

Villager
Schizophrenia:
A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation. (Schizophrenic)

Croesus

Adventurer
Schizophrenia:
A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation. (Schizophrenic)

So, basically all paladins?

Croesus

Adventurer
Schizophrenia:

Yeah, I should have used "multiple personality disorder" or some such. Oh well, not the first (or last) mistake I'll make in this life. :)

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Schizophrenia:
So what IS the proper term for "acts like two people are inside his head at once"?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Monk (Open Hand) + Rogue (Arcane Trickster) = sneak in most anywhere, learn the secrets, see and hear everything, get out to tell friends

William Hola

Villager
[MENTION=6803337]Eltab[/MENTION], that is the proper term for it. In general use it means "a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements"

Remove ads