[OOC DISCUSSION] Daunton's Dead Past. DM: FourMonos

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION] Can you leave Joy at her previous level on the wiki? HMG's character is level 7 and we picked up SoM's healer, so you can still participate if interested. If you want out, we can try again later. In that case, I will likely ask dimsdale to come.

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] I think I need more information on the Institute. I think there are details that I am lacking. I want to represent the findings and physical structure as accurately as possible.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Just a heads up, I'm going on vacation for two weeks starting this Saturday. I probably won't be able to check in much if at all, so go ahead and NPC Raiyek when necessary.

FourMonos

First Post
Sounds good [MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION]. I'm trying to give either pf1 or dimsdale a chance to post. Not really in a hurry, but I've got a couple of great encounter ideas ready for the group. Hopefully you guys don't steamroll them :) Or vice versa.

dimsdale

First Post
Got it. We'll post. if it is alright with everyone I'll have Lerrick ready to go. [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] How do you want to work her into the adventure/

FourMonos

First Post
@dimsdale, I'll have to go back and check, but I think you had Lerrick come into the Hanged Man when people started posting. Nice to have you back, by the way. Lerrick can tell Joy is sick btw. Could be your lead in.

Here's the walking back in post.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
[MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] okay I think we're ready then, please post in the adventure thread and we'll be off on our adventure!

Remove ads