D&D Movie/TV “Honor Among Thieves” Now Available for Purchase (iTunes + Amazon Prime)

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Oh, man, I didn't realize you hadn't seen it. I think you'll love it.
I'm pretty excited.

I haven't been to the movie theatre since 2019. I'm almost comfortable with going in general, but my wife is less so and this has been a kooky month.

It doesn't help that I know I'll be able to watch it in 4K in a comfy seat soon for a lower price with no risks.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I haven't been to the movie theatre since 2019. I'm almost comfortable with going in general, but my wife is less so and this has been a kooky month.

It doesn't help that I know I'll be able to watch it in 4K in a comfy seat soon for a lower price with no risks.
A good home theater set-up is hard to argue with. There are lots of easter eggs worth pausing for, too.

Jolly Ruby

Privateer
Now let's answer the big question, by flipping on captioning: Was that supposed to be Elminster? I swear I heard a different name being given for him.
And if he is indeed Elmister (which I'm almost sure since he uses Elmister's sigil as his belt buckle), we move on the next question: is Elmister dead?

Von Corellon

Adventurer
I am thrilled to confirm, as I mentioned after Amazon Prime Screening, that it was Aoth Fezim that was name-dropped before the Neverwinter heist-attempt.
Aoth Fezim is protagonist in two DnD novel series by author Richard Lee Byers, “The Haunted Lands” and “Brotherhood of the Griffin.”

Remove ads