D&D Movie/TV “Honor Among Thieves” Now Available for Purchase (iTunes + Amazon Prime)

Marc Radle

Legend
Anyone know of this will be on other services like HBO
Making the rental fee $5 less than the purchase price is an attempt to just convert would-be renters into buyers. It worked with my family on Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (itself a really good D&D movie).

I don’t have Paramount+, Apple TV, etc.
Oh well

Now let's answer the big question, by flipping on captioning: Was that supposed to be Elminster? I swear I heard a different name being given for him.
You did. The movie called him “Aumar”, which is Elminster’s surname. Was it Elminster? The fact Simon called him “great great grandfather” suggests so, but why he was referred to by his surname and the fact Elminster isn’t actually dead (not to mention the actor didn’t really match any Elminster depictions) makes it weird

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Anyone know of this will be on other services like HBO

I don’t have Paramount+, Apple TV, etc.
Oh well
Apple makes its naming very confusing. If your smart TV box has iTunes on it (or Apple TV+, their streaming service) or some other Apple branding, you can buy the show for download.

I believe the show is also available through Amazon Prime apps on streaming boxes and I bet it's in the Vudu store.

Apple makes its naming very confusing. If your smart TV box has iTunes on it (or Apple TV+, their streaming service) or some other Apple branding, you can buy the show for download.

I believe the show is also available through Amazon Prime apps on streaming boxes and I bet it's in the Vudu store.
Yeah, it's on Prime. Bought it and watched with my wife and youngest Tuesday night. Would rather use Vudu, because Prime's console interface is so flipping bad, but my wife wants everything on Prime, so....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Yeah, it's on Prime. Bought it and watched with my wife and youngest Tuesday night. Would rather use Vudu, because Prime's console interface is so flipping bad, but my wife wants everything on Prime, so....
Ya, Prime has a pretty mediocre interface, but it is where I buy most of my stuff.

Remove ads