D&D Movie/TV “Honor Among Thieves” Now Available for Purchase (iTunes + Amazon Prime)

Dire Bare

Legend
Making the rental fee $5 less than the purchase price is an attempt to just convert would-be renters into buyers. It worked with my family on Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (itself a really good D&D movie).
My next character is going to be a short, swashbuckling tabaxi with a bad Spanish accent and who liberally quotes from Antonio Banderas movies. I feel kinda sorry for my DM . . . .

Undrave

Legend
Paramount is claiming it's the number 1 digital movie on day one
It was #1 in 'Fantasy' when I went to Amazon.ca to check for the preorder. In the end I'll try to buy it at Sunrise or Archambeault to support a Canadian retail chain instead (I did preorder Shin Ultraman tho!) so I didn't preorder on Amazon, but it's nice to see there's some buzz for the home market.

Parmandur

Book-Friend

This article is claiming its still number 1 in streaming.

Could it end up being more successful VOD/streaming then it was in the threaters?
It really wouldn't be that hard, would it...?

To be pedantic, this is s number 1 in Video on Demand, not Streaming yet.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Could it end up being more successful VOD/streaming then it was in the threaters?
Didn't we have countless people arguing this would likely be the case and that worrying solely about theatrical revenue was cutting out this revenue stream?

Every site I've seen mentioning DADHAT being available on digital called out how good the movie was.

I suspect it's going to do extremely well at home.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Didn't we have countless people arguing this would likely be the case and that worrying solely about theatrical revenue was cutting out this revenue stream?

Every site I've seen mentioning DADHAT being available on digital called out how good the movie was.

I suspect it's going to do extremely well at home.
I'm very active in the soccer sphere.

That world has a lot of Paramount+ because it's the second best platform for soccer in the globe. They're all so eager to see the movie I've been talking about for six months

Remove ads