• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

100 Reasons why Dunedain (and men) prefer Elven Maidens

Rashak Mani

First Post
Hey ! Hold it guys... this is 3rd Edition ! Almost no Half elves around... all this race crossovers arent possible !

Kitana are you sure gays can teach us anything ? I´d rather have you for a teacher...

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Which brings us to:

49. Your kids will get a free ride through college, because everyone will feel bad that they got the shaft.

And regarding the "ability to satisfy":

50: Elves are immune to sleep.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Rashak Mani said:
Kitana are you sure gays can teach us anything ? I´d rather have you for a teacher...

sure thing, let me get out my whip and teach you a few things about my favorite topic...female dominance and male submission...:p ;)

mythago

Hero
Careful, Kitana, you're gonna scare off all the guys who are trying to put Quenya-language "No Fat Chicks" stickers on their dice bags. ;)

Kitana are you sure gays can teach us anything

Leaving out the vast paragraphs that would offend Eric's grandma....let's just say that maintenance of one's physical appearance and fashion sense are two of the biggies. Ever seen an Elf guy with a beer gut?

jdavis

First Post
You people are going to give me a complex, since when did fat, lazy and scruffy looking become undesirable male traits? I'm going to have to reinvent myself, maybe after dinner and a nap.

Black Omega

First Post
jdavis said:
You people are going to give me a complex, since when did fat, lazy and scruffy looking become undesirable male traits? I'm going to have to reinvent myself, maybe after dinner and a nap.

Actually, scuffy looking seems to work pretty well for Aragorn.

Now with all elfgirls around, if the Witchking only had access to Evard's Black Tentacles LotR could have been hentai.;)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
KitanaVorr said:
You can have Arwen and her rather boring personality.

She has a boring personality? I didn't notice that part, I was too busy sizing up other aspects of her...

...her magic abilities, fencing, archery...what did you think I was going to say? ;)

Remove ads