• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2 things

Bozidar

First Post
1) For some reason, my machine at work keeps clearing my cookies after i visit one or two pages.

2) When someone is browsing the site w/o logging in, you're defaulting the forum pages to "the begining", rather than the shortened time that you're defaulting for logged in users. Might be a good idea to set unregistered users to the same limit?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
You guys need to visit meta more often! :D

Step 1: Clear out all your en world cookies.

Step 2: Go to the forums via their new url; go to www.enworld.org/forums/.

Step 3: Log in to make new cookies.

Step 4: Overwrite your old Favorites bookmark with a new one to capture the correct url.

That should do it!

diaglo

Adventurer
Piratecat said:

i live in meta. thanks for clearing up the problem.

after cleaning out my cookies i couldn't log in for like the last 3 hours. i was starting to call the mods...well not all of them...every name under the sun. :eek:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Piratecat said:

Step 1: Clear out all your en world cookies.

Step 2: Go to the forums via their new url; go to www.enworld.org/forums/.

Step 3: Log in to make new cookies.

Step 4: Overwrite your old Favorites bookmark with a new one to capture the correct url.

That should do it!

Don't take this the wrong way BUT am I going to have to do this every time the board has maintance? Only step I did not do is the url because I changed that last week. :)

Thanks you.

Remove ads