• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Hohige

Explorer
He changed his tactics because he saw he made an error about the distances involved, an error that wouldn't have happened if we had maps & minis.

I'm pretty lenient with ToTM.

He made it very clear. 240ft in the air and cast Distant Crown of Madness.
You can't changing actions.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Not so much, it is clear that the DM is in favor of our Galandris's ally. Accepting everything he wants, including changing clear actions. :alien:
Only when your actions were so unclear as to render the situation different than what @Galandris understood it to be.

He made it very clear. 240ft in the air and cast Distant Crown of Madness.
You can't changing actions.

He said that before he understood how close you were. You expect maximum leniency for yourself, and zero for others. That's not how this works. If you misunderstand a situation, I'll be perfectly happy to allow you to revise an action as well.

I should also add that your writing is really unclear. It takes a while to figure out what you are saying.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
He said that before he understood how close you were. You expect maximum leniency for yourself, and zero for others. That's not how this works. If you misunderstood the situation, I'll be perfectly happy to allow you to revise an action as well.

I should also add that your writing is really unclear. It takes a while to figure out what you are saying.
Nice job handling how the contingency changed the situation for the wizard, btw. I stepped away to do some stuff around the house, and I recognized the ... problem as I was vacuuming.

Hohige

Explorer
He said that before he understood how close you were. You expect maximum leniency for yourself, and zero for others. That's not how this works. If you misunderstood the situation, I'll be perfectly happy to allow you to revise an action as well.
Cast Distant Crown of Madness in air at 240ft isn't misundertood. IT'S VERY CLEAR.

"I'll be perfectly happy to allow you to revise an action as well."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads