• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• A charmed creature can’t Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful Abilities or magical Effects.
That was the worst thing I've heard in a long time. Now, Charmed also affects the Simulacrum
The simulacrum follows your instructions. It's in the description of the spell. Because you are charmed you cannot instruct it to attack the entity that has charmed you.

I'll admit I hadn't considered that implication, but surprised by it doesn't mean I'd argue about it.

Then again, your preferred strategy seems to be incessant arguing over the rules, or over the situation, or--when both of those are against you--yelling like hell.

Hohige

Explorer
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, let's see where this DM goes. Then, a Simulacrum that has had its command before. Very creative

----------------------------

Now, it's being a funny entertainment. Let's laugh then. The Bastion uses Clockwork Cavalcade (Dispelling the Crown of Madness) and commands the Simulacrum to beat him up.

You are cheating as expected. Multiple times.

I've given you a significant ruling in your favor after it was proven to me you were right. Now you want to create a loophole in the "charmed" condition in your favor which I have never given anyone and retroactively order your Sim to do something.

If you want to order your Sim to do something to hurt the Yuan Ti who's charmed you, you have to end the charmed condition on yourself somehow. It's that simple. Are you able to do this?

Remove ads