• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Your summon is itself a magical effect, and it does not act on its own.
There's support for that. The simulacrum "follows your instructions" and since you are charmed you cannot order it to attack an entity that has charmed you.

(note: not saying it's how I'd rule; saying there's support)

Hohige

Explorer
There's support for that. The simulacrum "follows your instructions" and since you are charmed you cannot order it to attack an entity that has charmed you.

(note: not saying it's how I'd rule; saying there's support)
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
ahhahaha
It doesn't TARGET .with harmful Abilities or magical Effects.

Yuan-ti turn:
You sucesseful to dispel Nightmare, Nightmare is hostile and cannot roll persuation. WTF
The DM Changes the actions and distances clearly described by the Galandris.

My turn:
Now my Simulacrum, who had already received the command before, cannot attack because I am charmed.
Hahahahaha

[I am frantically looking through the game rules to find spells that would protect us from the "rocks fall, everyone die" that would happen if I were seeing such level of contestation at a real table. :) ]

Yep. And that includes ordering summoned/controlled/dominated/etc beings to target the charmer. I also include in this attempting to indirectly target the charmer, e.g. "OK, I don't attack the wizard, I attack the bridge he's standing on!"

You're charmed, stop trying to find a loophole.

Hohige

Explorer
Yep. And that includes ordering summoned/controlled/dominated/etc beings to target the charmer. I also include in this attempting to indirectly target the charmer, e.g. "OK, I don't attack the wizard, I attack the bridge he's standing on!"

You're charmed, stop trying to find a loophole.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• A charmed creature can’t Attack the charmer or target the charmer with harmful Abilities or magical Effects.
That was the worst thing I've heard in a long time. Now, Charmed also affects the Simulacrum.

1612994107551.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads